Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Final Summit

The Final Summit by Andy Andrews is a very interesting read.  For some reason I struggled to really get into this book and I’m not sure why.  I guess there were parts for me that seemed a little bit out of the realm of my own imagination.  I am the first to admit that I am missing the science fiction part of my brain and it feels like this book did that for me.  It did however have some great principles that would help me with different areas of my life.  But what was interesting was that while I was reading it and struggling to get through it, I knew there were a lot of people in my life that would love this book.  It is very well written and has a well thought out story line and I realized early on that just because it wasn’t for me doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be great for someone else.  I would have no issues recommending this book to friends.  It has also piqued my interest to check out an earlier book by Andy Andrews titled The Traveler’s Gift to see if that would help me in my understanding of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment